- The hydrogen is presented in the form of a gas and is used as fuel for all ships and vehicles.
- * This gas exists in abundance in the universe, but its use in fuel cells, is possible only after a process of purification, and this increases the cost of the production of hydrogen.
- This is the extractor that allows obtain the purified hydrogen needed to fuel the movement of fleets of the player, as well as the provision of certain forms of energy.
- Each development increases the amount of purified hydrogen per hour and the energy consumption of the extractor.
- The need for this resource increases with the growth of the empires fleet , so its utility is less noticeable in younger empires.
- The production can be controlled in percentages in the Resources section.
This page was visited 904 time(s) with average loading time of 0.017s.
Last edited in 21:21 29/12/08 by Moura.