- The Energy Producer is a basic source of electricity in the regions of the gas giants.
- This building should only be use as a mean of support until we have resources to build a Nuclear Power Plant, much more efficient and appropriate as a source of energy in the gas giants.
- In our Solar System the gas giants are: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
- It is a rudimentary replacement of Solar Panels in their early levels, the solar radiation that reaches the planet after Mars is not enough to be used as energy for buildings efficiently.
- Using mechanisms that use the radiation from the core of gas giants to generate small amounts of energy that aren't possible on other planets in the Solar System.
- The evolution of this building is extremely expensive, because the mechanisms are very complex.
- These mechanisms can generate only a limited amount of energy so, this building shouldn't be used as a main source of energy.
- The production of energy through this building does not cost resources because its source is the radiation of gas giants, but it is extremely inefficient when compared with other energy sources.
This page was visited 823 time(s) with average loading time of 0.014s.
Last edited in 16:33 26/04/09 by Bruno.