- Solar Panels are the main source of electric energy in regions.
- The production of energy through this building doesn't cost resources because his source is the Sun.
- They consist of a cluster of panels that capture energy from the sun and converts him into energy for the other buildings, is the basic mode of gathering energy.
- Each development increases the area and efficiency of the panels, what increases the production of energy per hour
- The energy production depends wich planet you are
- The panels are placed on platforms that operate in a way that is always in the best position in relation to the Sun, to provide the greatest possible amount of solar energy.
- The energy is then converted into electricity without the consumption of any recourse and distributed by the various buildings.
- Hom much closer to the sun the planet where the panels are constructed is, bigger is the amount of energy collected by the panels.
- So, the planets after Mars, the solar panels become useless because of the large distance to the Sun.
- Exception is Venus, whose dense atmosphere prevents the sunrays to be recovered in the best way. As a result, the energy collected in Venus by solar panels is lower than that collected on Earth.
This page was visited 944 time(s) with average loading time of 0.016s.
Last edited in 15:17 31/12/08 by Moura.