| To see the specifications of each planet, in the game, choose "Observatory" and then "Properties". |
- The table of the planets' properties indicates the specific characteristics that make each of planet of the Solar System unique.
- Each planet is divided in number of Zones indicated. The number of regions of the planet is equal to 36 * number-of-zones (49 at Origins).
- The address of planets' region has the following organization [Planet: Zone: Region].
- Inflation is the influence that the different characteristics of each planet have in the values of production.
- In the Market, the minimum profit is the minimum that the market retains in each exchange made with it.
- Planets that have corrosion can damage the ships when they arrive or depart from any region.
- Represents the time that the user has to wait until the colony is ready after the arrival of Colonization Ships.
- This time decreases with the use of more Colonization Ships.
- Each planet has its advantages and disadvantages, the strategy of the player is relevant to consider whether the planet is valuable or not.
1.1 Distance to the Sun
- Represents the average distance between the planet and the sun, in millions of kilometers.
- This distance is used to calculate the travel time between each planet.
1.2 Satellites' Production
- Indicates each solar satellite energy production.
- It is linked also with hourly output of energy of solar panels.
1.3 Likelihood of Natural Disasters
- Indicates the likelihood of falling comets on the planet.
1.4 No. of Fields
- Shows the number of fields, maximum and minimum, that each region can have when it is colonized.
- Earth is the only planet that has a fixed number of fields in all its regions.
1.5 No. of Zones
- Indicates the number of Zones of the planet.
1.6 No. of Regions
- Indicates the number of regions of the planet, having in mind that each zone has 36 regions.
1.7 Inflation of Resources
- Indicates the production of each economy related with the production on Earth.
- Except for zion. Its production is related with Pluto.
- Indicates which planets have a corrosive atmosphere.
- Indicates which planets have a market in its orbit, referring its profit and closing day.
1.10 Time of colonization
- Represents the time that the user has to wait until the colony is ready, after the arrival of Colonization Ships.
- This time refers to use of only 1 Colonization Ship and it decreases with the number of Colonization Ships sent to work at colonization.
1.11 Ideal Ratios
- Ideal proportional value among resources.
- This value is computed taking into account resources medium production cost in all planets.
This page was visited 1.763 time(s) with average loading time of 0.028s.
Last edited in 03:57 11/10/09 by Bruno.