- The players are the most important unit of the game.
- Each player has the possibility to mark other players as friends or enemies.
- By visiting the Observatory, the regions of the players that you mark as friends or enemies appear with different colours of the normal.
- In this section, by default, you can see your profile.
- You can also search any player by his full name or just by part of it.
- To search for names beginning with "BR" enter "BR", if you want that the name contains "BR" (doesn’t need to be at the beginning) enter "@BR".
- By proposing friendship to a player, he will receive an invitation (which can reject), if accepted you will be able to see when the member is active in the game.
- Adding a player to enemies affects only the colour that you see in the player’s regions at the Observatory.
- The functionality to look for visible regions makes an automatic search for player’s regions in areas that the Observatory reaches.
- There are still four other subsections with information about players:
This page was visited 508 time(s) with average loading time of 0.015s.
Last edited in 20:38 17/11/09 by Psychotrix.