Interplanetary Jump Gate
|This article is still under construction!|
- The Interplanetary Jump Gate is a service available from the Market to the players.
- The Jump Gate haves the objective of:
- Quick dislocation of units between regions of different planets;
- Reduction of movement costs of high fleets.
- Cost is not affected by distance between Planets.
- Jump Portal costs is divided in two major areas:
- Opening of the Jump Portal (Independent fixed value apart from the spaceship numbers);
2.1 Opening of the Jump Portal
- It's opening have a fixed cost equivalent to 150 Nanites in credits, according to the ratio of the respective Market.
- The first 9 levels of the Jump Gate Technology have a discount on its opening:
2.2 Cost per ship
- Cost is presented in Credits and is fixed to all Markets.
- Cost per ship depends of:
- Size of spaceship to transport (small, medium, big or Titan);
- Number of spaceships of that size that will be transported;
- Quantas mais naves forem deslocadas mais baixo é o custo por nave.
- Jump Gate Technology gives 2% discount per level;
- Hyperspace Technology gives 3% discount per level.
- There is a maximum limit of 50% in all discount values.
- With the civilizations, there is yet another discount applied on the resulting value.
- You can find the value of that discount ingame on Panel -> Civilizations.
- After the using of the Portal, Market makes it unavailable for a limited period of time.
- The initial waiting time between utilizations is 24h.
- There is also a limitation relative to the size of ships to transport, depending on the Jump Gate Technology as follows:
- Level 1: Allow transport of small size ships;
- Level 4: Begins to allow also medium size ships;
- Level 7: Begins to allow also big size ships;
- Level 10: Begins to allow also titan ships;
4. Time of Travel
- The time of travel is calculated as follows:
- 1. Take-off of the ships (depends on type of motor of the ships)
- 2. Travel to the Market (depends of type of ship and Motor Technology used by ship)
- 3. Travel from the Market to region
- The two first steps have a minimum time limit of1h.
5. Sending of Ships
- The player access to Service by Section Market -> Services.
- After configuring the ships that want to send is presented the value in Credits to pay.
- This way the player can pay with any kind of resource.
- The Ratio presented are refreshed at 00h each day.
- During refresh, messages of negative Credits can appear to the players that are using the Portal at time, being necessary to configure again the data.
- At this stage Portal doesn't allow movement of resources between colonies except for the ones used as payment to the Market.
- The Profit of the Market in the using of Portal is of 30%.
- Beside the value in Credits is presented also the consumption that ships will have to make until the origin Portal and from the destination Portal to the region.
- The value of consumption haves to be payed in Hydrogen.
- The chosen ships have to have the capacity of transport the payment resources plus the consumption fuel.
- After the sending order this mission cannot be returned without completing the objective.
This page was visited 1.123 time(s) with average loading time of 0.014s.
Last edited in 16:21 16/04/09 by Bruno.