- This technology is a great advance comparing to the Combustion Technology.
- This technology focus on fusion engines.
- Faster and extremely more efficient in terms of consumption, these engines allow interplanetary journeys at a lower cost and in lesser time than those made with combustion engines.
- However, for atmospheric journeys these engines tend to be less efficient than the combustion ones, occasionally spending more fuel and time.
- It is also a relatively big engine and it can not be assembled in smaller spaceships.
- It is the best engine for space travels, either short or long distances involved.
- Each upgrade increases the fusion engines' efficiency, increasing the average speed in all journeys, with the same fuel consumption.
This page was visited 729 time(s) with average loading time of 0.012s.
Last edited in 19:19 12/07/08 by Eric Draven.