|This page refers to a SE CIV edition that lasted 3 months from April 18th to July 18th 2009|
and not to the newest SE CIV 1.0 edition!
1. List of Differences of CIV Edition
- Production and Building 3x faster (including the Recycling process)
- Using Proxies or any other means to hide the player's virtual identity is strictly forbidden and its use will be punished with a Permanent Ban with vacations.
- Exceptions might be granted, when properly justified and approved by the administration.
- Maximum vacation time reduced to 15 days followed by 11 inactive days before the account is removed.
- Server (statistics) updates at 5:00 and 17:00 (5am and 5pm).
- Limit of 8 regions per player
- Each zone has 36 regions (instead of the previous 49).
- 1 Metal, 2 Diamond, 4 Hydrogen, 20 Zion, 4.500 Nanite
- New Hyperspace characteristics
- Reduction of 15% on the time of interplanetary travels of the previous level
- Does not affect the consumption and therefore is no longer optional since it does not present any advantages
- Lower Interplanetary Jump Gate's costs per ship
- Points are calculated using the ideal ratios price
- List of points on the buildings/technologies/units descriptions
- Level 0 stores 2.000 resources
- Smaller capacity when compared with the normal edition and bigger compared to the Special Edition
- Removal of the Bomber Ship
- Debris that exceed your recycler's capacity only become available for new collection after a period between 2 and 12 hours.
- New defense destined to Comets destruction (it does not engage or is attacked by ships)
- Frequency increased to 1 per week
- Comet collision affects the Market (loss of economy)
- Comet size can not directly affect more than half the Planet's zones
- In 1st round only the players with the Communications Technology at level 14 fire
- The next rounds maintain as they were.
- Price adjustment of some buildings, technologies, ships and armament.
- Hangar slightly more expensive in Zion (from 3 to 10)
- Ships and Cannons became more expensive in Zion and Nanites.
- Heavy Cargo now has 100.000 of cargo capacity.
- New ship and vehicle combat systems ( with minor differences)
- Removal of the Robot minimum for the constructions outside the initial planet
- Services prices specified specially for this edition.
2. New Functions
- Joint Attacks - option of several players attack one region together
- Joint Defenses - option of several players send their ships to defend a region together
- Assisted Collections - option of delivering the debris to the market and distribute it to the players of the same alliance that were involved in the attack(s) that originated it.
- Sensor (v0.5): allows you to detect certain fleets that have as origin or destination occupied regions in your Zone.
- Units/Technologies exclusive to some civilizations:
- Titan Ships: Zeus, Odin e Osiris
The images should be interpreted as a representation of the final idea.
This page was visited 492 time(s) with average loading time of 0.014s.
Last edited in 12:05 25/10/09 by Silver.