Sending of Espionage Probes
|This article is still under construction!|
|The sending of probes/vehicles of espionage is made in a sub-section of Section Spy named "Send".|
- In this section it is possible to order to spy regions manually.
- There are 2 methods of espionage, each one utilizes substantially different ways and cannot be used in simultaneous:
- By vehicles and by spaceships (probes).
- Vehicles or probes can be sent to spy any region.
- But data from regions that belong to players with protection "Strong", "Weak" and "Vacations" will not be accessible.
- In the case of the vehicles there are no advantages in sending several, a time that the factor key is the espionage level.
- In the case of the spaceships there are 3 important components:
- The number of probes, the level of technology of espionage and communications (between the spy and the spied).
Interface and its constitution:
- Selection of the type of espionage to use: Vehicles or Probes.
- Address to spy and control of speed:
- Number of the Planet (it is not possible to send vehicles nor probes to spy other planets - therefore the planet is where if finds the sight of the player);
- Percentage of speed, selectable in steps of 10% or in detail, clicking in the asterisk.
- Number of probes/vehicles to send, followed of an indication and option of the maximum to send, as well as the available and total capacity of transport;
- In the case of the vehicles, you can send at most 1.
- Indication of the total distance to travel and necessary fuel;
- Duration of the going trip and time of arrival at the destination;
- Button to confirm the sent;
- Board of configuration of the espionage options (clicking on it, it expands for configuration).
This page was visited 432 time(s) with average loading time of 0.013s.
Last edited in 19:53 04/04/09 by sergio_1992.