Section Attack Reports
|This article is still under construction!|
|Whenever exists an attack between players is generated a report of the same for each intervening:|
- In this section you can visualize the last 30 combat reports that involved you.
- If the player possesses a paid service, he can also visualize all the attacks of the last 120h (5 days);
- Otherwise can view all the attacks of the last 48 hours.
- The reports with more than 35 days are automatically removed from the section.
- The I that may appear in the heading of the reports identifies that the attacked player was inactive at the moment of the attack.
- There are two types of attack, red sword where the player is the attacker and green sword where the player is the defender.
- The image in the first column allows to access to the report of the combat and indicates if it is an attack of vehicles or ships.
- When the image is in gray means that the report cannot be visualized.
- The "R" column indicates the result of combat, (V)ictory, (D)efeat or (D)raw.
- The date is presented as follows: day - hours:minutes. If the attack occurred in less than 24 hours the date appears in blue.
- The statistics only show data referring to individual attacks made by the player in the last 24h to 120h.
This page was visited 450 time(s) with average loading time of 0.012s.
Last edited in 20:33 17/11/09 by Psychotrix.