- Building where you can create bombs and defences.
- Defences include weapons and shields to protect the region from enemy attacks.
- Each defence has different characteristics, for a description click on its image.
- Certain defences have requirements that need to be met in order to be built (to know these requirements, see the List of Requirements).
- This building has a construction list which you can add or remove sets of defences.
- All defences can be removed from the list without loss of economy, except the one being built.
- Removing the defence which is being built, causes the loss of the economy referent to the percentage already built, losing a minimum of 10%.
- Removing the set of defences that contain the defence being built, means that all defences are removed except the one being built.
- The economy is deducted when the defences are added to the list, but this is only reserved and it can be stolen.
- The player can always see the economy reserved in Armament Factory.
- The upgrade of the Armament Factory, decreases the time of construction of defences in that region.
- The defences made in Armament Factory do not engage vehicles, only spaceships.
- The units in this section are mainly cannons, however there are two units that only offer passive protection - Shields
List of Arms
This page was visited 816 time(s) with average loading time of 0.016s.
Last edited in 23:46 11/03/09 by Psychotrix.