|This article is still under construction!|
- This section allows the management of the debris collected from battles and sending ships to collect that debris.
- The top table relates to the current state of the Recycler building.
- It is here that robots are allocated to the Recycler (up to a defined maximum) and it is also here where the maximum Recycler capacity is displayed.
- The maximum debris and robot capacity of the Recycler is increased with each level of it.
- It is also in this table where the current ammount of garbage and economy is displayed and also at which rate they are being converted into usable economy.
- The bottom table relates to the dispatch of cargo ships on Collect mission.
- You select: the ships that will carry the harvest, the target zone (default is the zone where the Recycler is), the return region (default is the current owner's region*) and the speed percentage.
- You can send freighters on Collecting mission to any zone of the planet, even if there are no debris.
- Any player can still deliver the collected debris to the market. Please refer to the Assisted Collects section.
* As of October 18th 2009, on the CIV 1.0 Edition, the default setting for the return region is none, due to the extra feature of Assisted Collects. This is configurable on Panel->Options->Advanced.
This page was visited 674 time(s) with average loading time of 0.013s.
Last edited in 20:42 17/11/09 by Psychotrix.