- The Market not only serves as a trading platform, it also provides a variety of services.
- These services aim to help players that do not yet have the means to perform certain actions.
- On this section, the player can see what services are provided by the Market.
- Every service provided by the Market has an inherit cost.
View the list of regions of a zone
- View list of regions is used to see the regions of any zone, on any planet that has a Market.
- Payment is done at the time of service usage and is done solely on Hydrogen units.
- Price of each visualization depends on the planet where the service is requested and on the planet where the target zone is.
- The longer the distance, the higher the visualization cost.
- The minimum price is 50 H and only applies when visualizing zones on the same planet where the request is made.
- Just like in the Observatory, in this service there are also letters linked to a player, but only 3:
- V - Player on Vacations, cannot be attacked or spied by anyone.
- I - Inactive player, has no system protection, can be attacked unrestrictedly.
- B - Player banned the the system/administration, has a normal status.
Interplanetary Jumpg Gte
- The Interplanetary Jump Gate service aims to quickly displace units between different planets, reducing displacement costs of large fleets.
- Assisted collects is a service provided by a Market that allows:
- Players to deliver collected debris at the market.
- After delivered the debris can be divided by the alliance players that participated in the war.
- Any player, even without alliance, can use this service.
This page was visited 475 time(s) with average loading time of 0.017s.
Last edited in 01:25 01/11/09 by Silver.