- This technology is the final stage in what concerns to propulsion.
- Advanced knowledge lead to the discovery of ways to create a forth dimension and to bend 3D space, bringing together two points in space.
- This technology allows the application of an advanced functionality to all engines.
- Travels leaping from one point in 3D space to another, shortening the trip.
- The openings created to "leap" in to Hyperspace can not be made in the planet's atmosphere nor near the planet itself.
- This implies that this technology is only effective for long distance trips (interplanetary journeys).
- The upgrade of this technology increases the distance traveled during "leaps", reducing the number of "leaps" and diminishing the total traveled time.
- This technology also affects the cost per ship when using a Jump Gate.
This page was visited 744 time(s) with average loading time of 0.013s.
Last edited in 04:02 11/10/09 by Bruno.