- Are units (from hangar, armament or workshop) that can be built for a limited period of time.
- If the construction time exceeds this period deadline, the unit can no longer be built.
- Once built, the player keeps the units until they get destroyed.
- In the section requirements one can check:
- All temporary units that have existed
- New temporary units in advance of at least 10 days. *
- Any temporary unit, in the future, can become available again.
- Usually a unit will be available for construction during a 10 day period.
- Payed services provide the following advantages:
- With Gold one can build a unit from 2 days before to 3 days after, witch means a 15 day period [-2, +3].
- With Silver one can build a unit from the initial date to 3 days after, witch means a 13 day period [0, +3].
- Construction period starts at 00h of the "From day" and ends at 23:59 of the "To day".
- The presented days already take player's service into account.
* - Exceptionally, because its the first time, the ship RAPTOR was added to SE ORIGINS edition without the 10 day notice or payed services advantages.
This page was visited 838 time(s) with average loading time of 0.015s.
Last edited in 21:01 20/09/09 by Silver.