- Venus is the second planet closest to the Sun.
- It is slightly smaller than the Earth.
- It has an extremely dense atmosphere, which keeps the heat inside the planet.
- Making its surface the hottest of all the planets of the Solar System.
- This density makes the Solar Panels have much lower efficiency than the Solar Satellite.
- Additionally, its atmosphere is also corrosive, endangering the ships that cross it.
- It has lower concentrations of Hydrogen than other planets, so it is more difficult to extract.
- It has higher concentrations of Diamond than other planets, so its diamond mines are the most productive.
This page was visited 574 time(s) with average loading time of 0.015s.
Last edited in 17:43 10/04/09 by sergio_1992.