- Unit whith the purpose of solar energy collection.
- Without the atmosphere to absorb radiation from the sun, the solar satellite is a more efficient way of collecting energy than solar panels.
- The further away from the sun, the less energy is produced by each satellite, so that the farther planets receive insufficient light for this method of energy production.
- Are made in the hangar and automatically launched to orbit after its construction.
- Once placed in orbit, they begin the collection of energy and send it directly to the planet.
- Due to not having propulsion systems it is impossible to divert them from their orbit, so in case of attacks or natural disasters, the satellites are destroyed.
This page was visited 889 time(s) with average loading time of 0.017s.
Last edited in 23:44 08/02/09 by Vampzorba.