- Building where you can create robots, solar satelites and spaceships.
- Each spaceships has different characteristics, for a description click on its image.
- Certain spaceships have requirements that need to be met in order to be built (to know these requirements, see the List of Requirements).
- The upgrade of the Hangar, decreases the time of construction of spaceships in that region.
- This building has a construction list which you can add or remove sets of spaceships.
- All spaceships can be removed from the list without loss of economy, except the one being built.
- Removing the spaceship which is being built, causes the loss of the economy referent to the percentage already built, losing a minimum of 10%.
- Removing the set of spaceships that contain the defence being built, means that all defences are removed except the one being built.
- The economy is deducted when the spaceships are added to the list, but this is only reserved and it can be stolen.
- The player can always see the economy reserved in Hangar.
- The spaceships made in Hangar do not engage vehicles, only other spaceships and defences made in Armament Factory.
- This section gives you access also to units of a building that exists only on Earth, the Workshop.
List of Units of Hangar
This page was visited 801 time(s) with average loading time of 0.013s.
Last edited in 20:35 17/11/09 by Psychotrix.