- In this section players can manage the rate of production of each resource in a given region.
- Suitable for when energy is insufficient to power all the buildings.
- Essential to maximize the efficiency of crucial buildings when there is a power shortage.
- It is also in this section that the player has access to the configuration of the Bunker.
- This building has its capacity increasesd at each level.
- Economy stored in the bunker is never stolen or destroyed.
- Each robot occupies the same as 2000 units of economy!
- For the energy display at the line "Total" in relation to the available energy display at the top of the page, there may be 2 situations:
- Both forms of energy display the same value:
- There is enough energy to power production according to the percentage set by the player.
- The "Total" energy displays 0 (zero) and the top of the page displays a negative value:
- This indicates that there is not enough energy to power production according to the percentage set by the player.
- So all the energy produced is being consumed, hence the zero.
- At the top of the page is displayed the missing energy to power production according to the percentage set by the player, hence the negative value in red.
Details: Description of the Interface and its constitution
- The Resources section is divided into 2 parts:
- The control of production;
- The part of production control has the following composition:
- At the top of the page is the economics of the current player region.
- The table of production / consumption is composed of:
- Columns (from left to right):
- Name of the building (click to get its description) and the actual percentage of production;
- Hourly production or Consumption;
- The desired percentage of production (selectable by intervals of 10% or directly by clicking on'+').
- Rows (from top to bottom):
- Base production, with no additional mining operations;
- Buildings that affect the economy consumption and/or production;
- Number of solar satellites and their production.
- Hovering the mouse cursor on the number displays information on the energy generated by each satellite with and without Energy Technology bonus.
- Total hourly production / consumption for each economy.
- The "Save" button stores the percentages set and re-calculates the production / consumption based on those percentages;
- To stop all production, setting all percentages to 0%;
- To start all production, setting all percentages to 100%;
- The management of the Bunker has the following composition:
- Level of the Bunker and its full capacity;
- For each storable economy in the Bunker:
- Percentage that you wish to save;
- Choosing 0 percent will cause the selected economy to be ignored even if there is spare capacity after storing other economies.
- By clicking te "Save" button, percentages set are stored the ammount of stored economy is re-calculated based on those percentages.
This page was visited 492 time(s) with average loading time of 0.014s.
Last edited in 12:43 19/11/09 by Psychotrix.