- On this section one can manually send spies to other regions, as well as see the available spy reports.
- It is possible to see all the reports separately or only those that refer to the planet where the player view currently is.
- There are 2 spying systems:
- Each one of these systems use their own methods and therefore cannot be used simultaneously.
- Vehicles or probes can be sent to spy any region, but data from regions belonging to players with "Newbie", "Experienced" and "Vacations" protections will not be accessible.
1. Espionage Types
1.1 Vehicle Espionage
- No advantages come from sending more than one vehicles spying the same region at the same time.
- The spy reports will only be delivered when the vehicle returns.
- It is possible that the vehicle is discovered and destroyed by the spied player. In that case, the spying player will only be noticed after the time of vehicle return has elapsed.
- The outcome of this espionge operation relies solely on the difference of Espionage Technology between spied and spying player. Therefore the following can happen:
- Spying level higher than spied level - spy has access to data about resources* and Workshop (vehicles and towers) - "R" and "O".
- Same levels or spying with one less level than spied level - spy has access only to the resource* data - "R" only.
- Spying with two levels less than spied level - spy has no access to any data - notification that it was not possible to obtain informations.
- Spying with three or more levels less than spied level - spy has no access to any data and his/her vehicle is discovered and destroyed if there are any Vehicles or Towers in the region.
1.2 Ship Espionage
- A player can send several probes at the same time, allowing access to more information.
- Spy reports will be transmitted when the probe(s) reach their target.
- It is possible for the probes to be discovered by the spied player. This may result in the probe(s) being destroyed and/or having its report transmission scrambled.
- The outcome of this espionage operation relies on several factors, including number of probes sent:
- The Espionage Technology of both players:
- The difference in technology level between spy and spied affects the ammount of information the spy has access to, using the same ammount of probes.
- With equal levels of espionage technology, the following occurs:
- Sending 1 probe - Spy has access to the resource* data - "R" only;
- Sending 2 probes - Spy has access to the resource* and ship fleet data - "R" and "H";
- Sending 3 probes - Spy has access to the resource*, ship fleet and defensive weaponry data - "R", "H" and "A";
- Sending 4 probes - Spy has access to the resource*, ship fleet, defensive weaponry and buildings data - "R", "H", "A" and "E";
- Sending 5 or more probes - Spy has access to resource*, ship fleet, defensive weaponry, buildings and technology data - "R", "H", "A", "E" and "T".
- For each level of espionage tech that the spy has less than the spied, he/she will have to send some additional probes to compensate the difference (that number is equal to (difference of esp. tech level^2) - 1).
- For each level of espionage tech that the spy has more than the spied, he/she can send a lesser number of probes to see the same ammount of data.
- If the spy has 1 or more espionage levels above the spied and at the same time sends 5 or more probes, he/she will have access to the spied's hidden* data, along with the normal data - "R", "H", "A", "E", "T" and "X", where "R" also displays hidden[B] resources.
- Communications Technology of both players:
- The level difference of this technology on both players affects the chances of the spied player discovering the enemy probes and destroying, as well as scrambling the spy report transmission to the spying player.
- For each additional probe sent, chances for the probes to be discovered are increased.
- For each communications tech level the spy has [B]more than the spied, chances for the probe to be discovered are lowered.
- For each communications tech level the spy has less than the spied, chances for the probes being discovered are increased, as well as the transmission being scrambled should the probes be destroyed.
- When spying probes are discovered, they will only be destroyed if any ship or defensive cannon is on the region (except for EMP Cannon).
- When chances for discovery of spying probes are higher than 5%, the spied player will be informed of how many probes the spying player sent.
2. Interface and its composition
- This section is divided in 3 sub-sections.
- Each is selectable using the Tabs located on top of the page.
- The first sub-section (left) is related to sending probes/vehicles.
- The second and third sub-sections is related to existing espionage reports.
3. Notes* The resources that Espionage Vehicles or Probes are able to detect are all the economy that is not stored on the Bunker or allocated to construction queues belonging to the Hangar or Armament Factory. However only the economy stored on the Bunker cannot be looted in an attack.
* The hidden data that Espionage Probes can detect are all the economy that is allocated to the construction queues belonging to the Hangar or Armament Factory. The extra economy is added to the "R" table.
Further information regarding newer editions and the Mother Ship needs to be updated on this page.